Senior Electrical, Instrumentation and Control Engineer
ARE YOU READY TO TRANSFORM AN INDUSTRY?
At 374Water, our mission is to preserve a clean and healthy environment that sustains life. Our revolutionary AirSCWOTM technology transforms the simplest and most complex wastes – such as biosolids, microplastics, drugs, and PFAS – to clean water, energy, and minerals. We are pioneering a new era of sustainable waste management that supports a circular economy and enables organizations to achieve their sustainability goals.
As a senior EI&C engineer, you will contribute to the development of each SCWO system’s E&I structure and oversee software development. This will require you to develop a thorough understanding of 374’s AirSCWO process and contribute to its continual improvement.
You will be part of a small, but growing, engineering team and will work directly with 374’s fabrication partner, equipment suppliers, and AirSCWO system end-users.
To be a successful candidate, you must have experience with the design and implementation of E&I systems, preferably in the water or wastewater industry.
The position will be remote, but preferred to be in the U.S.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design new and optimize existing E&I equipment in 374’s AirSCWO process.
- Develop SCWO system network architectures.
- Create specifications of electrical components.
- Create specifications of process instrumentation, valves, and other equipment.
- Lead or oversee procurement effort of E&I equipment.
- Create process control and HMI requirements. Manage software and HMI development.
- Quality control activities relating to electrical code compliance.
- Create technical documentation.
- Support process engineering, process automation, and maintenance activities.
WHO YOU ARE
Qualifications and Experience
- BS or MS in electrical engineering or similar with 5+ years’ experience as a E&I engineer or equivalent.
- In depth knowledge of electrical regulations and codes.
- Proficient with electrical design software such as AutoCAD.
- Preferred experience in wastewater industry and/or hydrothermal operations or other relevant engineering experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple, tight deadlines.
- Organized with excellent time management skills and able to prioritize workloads efficiently with an uncompromising approach to completing tasks to a high-quality standard.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys working to tight deadlines, embraces challenges and is dedicated to seeing projects through to satisfactory completion.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with the ability to produce well compiled documents.
- Comfortable working remotely, dependable while working in a fast-paced, open-minded, international team.
- Motivated by making positive environmental and social impact.
- Great team player, exceptional social and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Fun, creative, and fearless.
- Willingness to travel periodically to customer sites on an as-needed basis.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Vision, mission, and values-driven culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including stock options
- Work remotely from almost anywhere.
- Opportunities for explosive growth
374Water is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If interested, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.