ARE YOU READY TO TRANSFORM AN INDUSTRY?
At 374Water, our mission is to preserve a clean and healthy environment that sustains life. Our revolutionary AirSCWOTM technology transforms the simplest and most complex wastes – such as biosolids, microplastics, drugs, and PFAS – to clean water, energy, and minerals. We are pioneering a new era of sustainable waste management that supports a circular economy and enables organizations to achieve their sustainability goals.
As a Sales Executive, you are responsible for selling 374Water’s products and services within assigned territories or market segments. You will surpass sales targets while providing superior service throughout the entire sales cycle. As a 374Water team member, you will represent our brand, vision, mission, and values with the utmost integrity, working collaboratively with your team members and our partners.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Prospect and qualify leads into winnable sales opportunities
- Book profitable sales through proper pricing, contract management, and service time.
- Increase sales through targeted sales campaigns to meet sales and profitability targets.
- Maintain and profitably grow the assigned account.
- Develop effective strategies and account plans to swiftly and efficiently close opportunities
- Organize proposals and projects across the company
- Develop strong relationships with clients to drive up sell and cross sell opportunities
- Routinely contact existing clients to ensure account retention
- Leverage existing business contacts specific to our applications and markets
- Qualify inbound leads, conduct outbound prospecting, create and close sales opportunities
- Develop strategies for growing revenue in assigned territories or market segments
- Complete required sales reports, forecasts, or other reports
- Prepare price quotations and proposals
- Assist in collection of receivables if accounts are delinquent
- Make recommendations to executive management regarding pricing, offerings, promotion
- Accurately maintain CRM to facilitate accurate and reliable forecasting and reporting
WHO YOU ARE
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, STEM
- 5 years closing multimillion dollar water, waste, or remediation technology deals
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Suite, and CRM.
- Trained and competent in a consultative selling methodology.
- Ability to travel at least 25% and work remotely while traveling
- Communication – excellent oral and written communication; ability to listen clearly and actively; highly competent at “seeking to understand before asking to be understood.”
- Collaboration – work with the clients and partners to find and sell the best solution for their specific needs.
- Critical Thinking – think on your feet, analyze information, and respond appropriately under ever-changing conditions.
- Problem Solving – handle objections and find ways to move the sales forward.
- Adaptability – adapt to whatever is thrown your way to secure business.
- Empathy – understand the buyers’ needs and prioritize them above your own.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Vision, mission, and values-driven culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Work remotely from almost anywhere
- Opportunities for growth
374Water is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.