ARE YOU READY TO BE A PIONEER?
At 374Water, our mission is to preserve a clean and healthy environment that sustains life. Our revolutionary AirSCWOTM technology transforms the most complex wastes – to clean water, energy, and minerals. We are pioneering a new era of sustainable waste management that supports a circular economy and enables organizations to achieve their sustainability goals.
374Water is a public cleantech company, innovating in the water and waste industries. We do things a little differently, from our organizational approach, to our vision and our products. We value individuals who strive to make a difference and seek to be part of a non-conformist organization. We are a task-based organization, intent on sharing and delegating responsibilities and tasks. We expect all team members to manage their own workload, ask for support when needed, and report on progress and challenges. We are looking for creative, driven, ambitious team members to help build this business, and create meaningful change.
As a Project Manager, your role will be to oversee, manage, and execute on various elements of 374Water’s business operations. This includes interfacing directly with clients, working closely with 374Water’s engineering and sales’ teams, directing client projects, and managing the construction, deployment and ongoing operations of our AirSCWOTM systems. This role is remote but does require some travel (<10%) to clients, vendors, partners, and team meetings.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be a leader and business partner to clients, vendors, external partners and all internal teams
- Communicate readily and openly between all levels of 374Water and stakeholders
- Develop budgets, work plans, schedules, and resource plans
- Manage projects including client evaluation projects, system fabrications timelines, installations, commercial activities, and client success
- Lead resource planning while monitoring, communicating, tracking, and reporting on all project resources to all necessary stakeholders
- Assist with the development and execution of the sales pipeline
- Assist with the writing of proposals to fund projects
- Assist with the development and execution of the business strategy
WHO YOU ARE
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, operations management, engineering, or a similar discipline. A relevant master’s degree is a plus)
- 4+ years of experience managing complex, multimillion dollar projects and teams
- Proficient in Project Management disciplines and processes
- Familiar with reviewing legal documents and contracts
- Knowledge and proficiency in project management, scheduling, and financial tracking tools
- +3 years’ experience in client and partner facing roles
- Proficiency and experience using MS Office, Google Suite, project management, scheduling and financial tracking tools; willingness to learn and use software applications and tools required to support our business
- Experience working in early-stage companies would be advantageous
- Willingness and ability to travel to company, client, and partner locations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with the ability to produce, prepare and deliver high-quality presentations including accepting and giving of constructive feedback
- Eager and able to learn, adapt, and apply your skills and knowledge to our business
- Passionate about making a difference and preserving the environment
- Ambitious and daring to offer new ways and approaches
- Detailed oriented as well as able to keep an eye on the bigger picture
- Able to address and resolve conflicts
- Organized with excellent time management skills and able to prioritize workloads efficiently
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys working to tight deadlines, embraces challenges and is dedicated to seeing projects through to satisfactory completion.
- A great team player, able to apply a flexible approach depending on the audience
- Able to apply client feedback and implement improvement processes
- Exceptional social and interpersonal skills
- Fun, creative, and fearless
what we offer
- World-wide impact with clear vision, mission, and values-driven culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including stock options
- Work remotely from almost anywhere, near Durham, NC a plus
- Opportunities for growth & learning
374Water is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply, please send an email with the job title in the subject line, with your resume and 1-page cover letter to Belton Copp at bc@374Water.com.