ARE YOU READY TO BE A PIONEER?
At 374Water, our mission is to preserve a clean and healthy environment that sustains life. Our revolutionary AirSCWOTM technology transforms the most complex wastes into clean water, energy, and minerals. We are pioneering a new era of sustainable waste management that supports a circular economy and enables organizations to achieve their sustainability goals.
374Water is a public cleantech company, innovating in the water and waste industries. We do things a little differently, from our organizational approach, to our vision and our products. We value individuals who strive to make a difference and seek to be part of a non-conformist organization. We are a task-based organization, intent on sharing and delegating responsibilities and tasks. We expect all team members to manage their own workload, ask for support when needed, and report on progress and challenges. We are looking for creative, driven, ambitious team members to help build this business, and create meaningful change.
As the Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for interfacing between 374Water and our fabrication partners, subcontractors, and vendors. This will include coordinating engineering and fabrication decisions, overseeing production timelines, providing daily updates on progress and issues, managing receiving and inventory booking, and managing sub-contractors.
The ideal candidate will have experience with fabrication and design, inventory management, with contractors and sub-contractors, communicating to management, and managing production schedules.
This includes interfacing directly with clients, working closely with 374Water’s engineering and sales’ teams, directing client projects, and managing the construction, deployment and ongoing operations of our AirSCWOTM systems. This role is located in Kokomo, IN and does require some travel (<10%) to clients, vendors, partners, and team meetings. Excellent record keeping skills and proficiency with MS Office and Google Docs is a must.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be a leader and business partner to our vendor and fabrication partners, and all internal teams
- Lead production while monitoring, communicating, tracking, and reporting on all project resources to all necessary stakeholders
- Communicate readily and openly between all levels of 374Water and stakeholders
- Manage system fabrications timelines and processes
- Support equipment procurement, delivery, quality control.
- Manage subcontractors, including but not limited to: welding services, insulation services, painting services, electrical services, etc.
- Oversee receiving, inventory booking and inventory reports for accounting and for construction purposes
- Arrange shipping and deliveries to and from production sites of large and small equipment and skids
WHO YOU ARE
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience managing complex, multimillion dollar projects and teams
- Proficient in Project Management disciplines and processes
- Organized and able to manage a lot of different tasks at once
- Proactive and capable of making decisions (or knowing who to pass the responsibility off to)
- Proficiency and experience using MS Office, Google Suite, and ERP systems
- Willingness and ability to travel to company, client, and partner locations
- Preferred: experience with high-pressure equipment and/or water treatment processes.
- Preferred: knowledge and experience with SAT and FAT (site acceptance testing and factory acceptance testing)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with the ability to produce, prepare and deliver high-quality presentations including accepting and giving of constructive feedback
- Experienced making and updating construction plans.
- Preferred: knowledge of inventory management solutions.
- Eager and able to learn, adapt, and apply your skills and knowledge to our business
- Passionate about making a difference and preserving the environment
- Ambitious and daring to offer new ways and approaches
- Experienced in interpreting schematics and P&IDs and other engineering documents.
- Organized with excellent time management skills and able to prioritize workloads efficiently
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys working to tight deadlines, embraces challenges and is dedicated to seeing projects through to satisfactory completion.
- A great team player, able to apply a flexible approach depending on the audience
- Able to apply client feedback and implement improvement processes
- Exceptional social and interpersonal skills
- Fun, creative, and fearless
WHAT WE OFFER
- World-wide impact with clear vision, mission, and values-driven culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including stock options
- Opportunities for growth & learning
374Water is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply, please send an email with the job title in the subject line, with your resume and 1-page cover letter to Belton Copp at BC@374WATER.COM